Division of Continual Learning
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: UA 0021.1
Abstract The Division of Continual Learning (previously known as the Extension Department and the Office of Continuing Education/Summer Session) was formed in 1913 for the purpose of providing educational opportunities for the people of the community who were unable to attend university as traditional students. Though, at its inception, it focused on the development of domestic sciences, the department continued to evolve over the years and began providing a variety of services through credit and...