Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: UA 003.3
Abstract The Academic Computer Center was formed in 1973 after dividing from the Administrative Computer Center, to provide computing service for instruction and research activities for UNCG students and faculty. The center joined back with the Administrative Computer Center in 1990 becoming Computing and Information Systems. The center ceased in 1999. Currently, Information Technology Services handles computing services.
Identifier: UA 0040.9
Abstract The Administrative Computer Center was formed in 1967 to provide computing service for UNCG campus and later in 1973 to provide information to the administrative offices. The office ceased in 1999. Currently, Information Technology Services handles computing services.
Dates: 1967 - 1990
Identifier: UA 0041.1
Abstract The Office of the Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services was originally titled the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Planning in 1972. Over the years, the office would change names several times and take on more responsibilities including the management of all technology and computing on campus. Dr. James Clotfelter has been serving as the Vice Chancellor since 1991. This collection consists of correspondence, manuals, memorandums, meeting minutes, notes, an archive of the...
Dates: 1970-2015; Other: Majority of material found in 1992-2010
- Subject: University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Information technology X
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Administration 2
- Computer technical support -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Educational technology -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Planning 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro 2
- Academic Computer Center 1
- Administrative Computer Center 1
- Computing and Information Systems 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services 1