Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: UA 0011.3
Abstract This collection contains staff meeting minutes for the University Libraires' Department of Acquisitions from 2001-2008.
Identifier: UA 0011.9
Abstract Within the University Libraries, Special Collections was first recognized as a division in 1972. This collection contains numerous records management schedules, administrative correspondence, and other records documeting the work of the department.
Identifier: UA 0011.8
Abstract The collection consists of administrative records from the Reference and Instructional Services department in the University Libraries, 1933-2002 (bulk 1974-1985).
Identifier: UA 0011.1
Abstract The library first began operation when the school opened in 1892. Over the next 100 years, the library grew dramatically and moved from a one room collection in the Main Building to a new building with a large nine story tower. Annie Petty would serve as the first Head Librarian from 1896 to 1920.This collection consists of correspondence, memorandums, minutes, notes, publications, reports, and an archive of the department's website related to collection management, committees,...
- Subject: Library resources -- North Carolina -- Greensboro X
- Adams, Charles M. (Charles Marshall) 1
- Bazirjian, Rosann 1
- Holder, Elizabeth 1
- Hulbert, Doris 1
- Lyle, Guy Redvers, 1907-1994 1
- Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives 1
- Petty, Annie 1
- Sally, Dana 1
- Shaw, Charles B. 1
- Stone, Charles H. 1
- Thompson, James H. 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Libraries. Dept. of Acquisitions 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Libraries. Dept. of Reference and Instructional Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Libraries. Office of the Dean 1
- Walter Clinton Jackson Library 1 ∧ less