Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: UA 0011.3
Abstract This collection contains staff meeting minutes for the University Libraires' Department of Acquisitions from 2001-2008.
Identifier: UA 0051.43
Abstract The North Carolina Student Legislature (NCSL), founded in 1937, is the oldest active student legislature in the country. More than 5,000 students from more than 25 public and private universities, colleges, technical schools, and community colleges across the state have experienced the educational opportunity offered by the NCSL. Individual member school delegations of NCSL research and write bills and resolutions for presentation and debate throughout the year. This record group includes...
Identifier: UA 0011.1
Abstract The library first began operation when the school opened in 1892. Over the next 100 years, the library grew dramatically and moved from a one room collection in the Main Building to a new building with a large nine story tower. Annie Petty would serve as the first Head Librarian from 1896 to 1920.This collection consists of correspondence, memorandums, minutes, notes, publications, reports, and an archive of the department's website related to collection management, committees,...
- Subject: Library finance -- North Carolina -- Greensboro X
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Libraries 2
- Adams, Charles M. (Charles Marshall) 1
- Bazirjian, Rosann 1
- Holder, Elizabeth 1
- Hulbert, Doris 1
- Lyle, Guy Redvers, 1907-1994 1
- North Carolina Student Legislature. University of North Carolina at Greensboro Delegation 1
- Petty, Annie 1
- Sally, Dana 1
- Shaw, Charles B. 1
- Stone, Charles H. 1
- Thompson, James H. 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Libraries. Dept. of Acquisitions 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Libraries. Office of the Dean 1
- Walter Clinton Jackson Library 1 ∧ less