Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: WV 0535
Abstract Nicolle M. Brossard (b. 1983), of Portland, Oregon, has served in the U.S. Army and Army Reserves since 2001. She was a mental health specialist, drug and alcohol counselor, and a master resiliency trainer. She was at Fort Hood, Texas during the shooting incident on 5 November, 2009 and helped with the casualties. From late 2009 through 2010 she was deployed to Afghanistan.The collection includes articles of military clothing, medical kit, military papers and handbooks, personal...
Identifier: WV 0580
Abstract Rachel Ann Brune (b. 1978), of Point Pleasant, New Jersey, served as a journalist and an officer in the Military Police (MP) in the United States Army from 2001-2014 and joined the United States Army Reserves in 2015.Collection contains copies of many articles written by Brune for various military publications and civilian newspapers during her deployments to Iraq from 2003 - 2006. Collection also includes personal correspondence from 2002-2010, publications in which her articles...
Identifier: WV 0002
Abstract Recruiting brochures, publications, manuals and guides, postcards, ephemeral materials, posters, and video recordings purchased by University Archives and Manuscripts on a continuing basis supplement and complement the individual veterans collections in the Women Veterans Historical Collection. This collection includes various types of printed materials dating from 1864, and then World War I to 2018. The majority is from the Women's Army Corps, Women's Air Force, WAVES (Women Accepted for...
- Subject: Iraq War, 2003-2011 X
- American Red Cross 1
- Brossard, Nicolle (Brossard, Nicolle M.) 1
- Brune, Rachel Ann 1
- Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives 1
- Salvation Army 1
- United States. Army 1
- United States. Army Nurse Corps 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Auxilliary Corps 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Corps 1
- United States. Cadet Nurse Corps 1
- United States. Coast Guard. Women's Reserve 1
- United States. Marine Corps Women's Reserve 1
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 1
- United States. Navy Nurse Corps 1
- Women Airforce Service Pilots (U.S.) 1 ∧ less