Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Angela Davis-Gardner is a noted author and English professor from North Carolina. This collection documents the writing and teaching career of Angela Davis-Gardner beginning with her early work in 1963 and ending in 2012 with the publication of Butterfly's Child.
Letter about "Ship of Fools", written to a reader.
Augusta Walker (1914-2000) was a fiction writer and served as an Instructor of English at Woman's College (now UNCG) from 1945 to 1947.
Included in this collection is the carbon typescript for Walker's novel, Around a Rusty God (New York: Dial, 1954), which contains handwritten notes and corrections.
- Subject: American fiction -- Women authors X
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina -- 20th century 1
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 -- Correspondence 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Davis-Gardner, Angela 1
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 1
- Walker, Augusta 1