Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: UA 004.4
Abstract The records of the Department of Art include annual reports, newsletters, catalogs, committee reports, correspondence, and memorandums documenting the activities of the Department from 1944-2009.
Identifier: MSS 0206
Abstract Gregory Ivy (1904-1985) was chairman of the art department at Woman's College (now UNCG) from 1935 to 1961. The Gregory Ivy Papers date from 1910 to 1999 and contain correspondence, photographs, publications, and clippings.
Identifier: MSS 0131
Abstract Duston Spear is an artist and activist who lives and works in New York City. Her 3 Women in Black project was designed to show solidarity with the Women in Black of Belgrade, Serbia, who were protesting the rape of women during the conflicts in central Europe. The Duston Spear Collection dates from 1993 to 1996 and includes a notebook, journal, project description and photograph, and three costumes.
Identifier: UA 0027.1
Abstract The Weatherspoon Art Museum was created in 1942 and is named after founding President Charles Duncan McIver's sister and the first art teacher at the college Mrs. Elizabeth McIver Weatherspoon. It is home to a vast collection of modern and contemporary American pieces of art.The records of the Office of Director of the Weatherspoon Art Museum contain announcements, annual reports, books, brochures, catalogs, correspondence, flyers, newsletters, pamphlets, and an archive of the...
- Names: Weatherspoon Art Gallery X
- Art -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Art -- Study and teaching (Graduate) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Art in universities and colleges 1
- Art museums -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Art, Modern 1
- Arts -- North Carolina -- Greensboro -- History -- 20th century 1
- Dissenters, Artistic 1
- Europe, Central -- Women -- Social conditions -- 20th century 1
- Performance art 1
- Rape as a weapon of war 1
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina -- Faculty 1
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina -- History 1
- Women -- Crimes against -- Art 1
- Women artists -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less