Showing Resources: 1 - 2 of 2
The Greensboro Reader is an anthology of stories and poems by writers who either received a degree from or were full-time professors in the English Department of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro between 1938 and 1968.
The Greensboro Reader Collection dates from 1967 to 1968 and contains correspondence, manuscripts, proofs, and biographical material.
Robert W. Watson (1925-2012) was on the English Department faculty at UNCG from 1953 until his retirement in 1987. He received many literary honors and was the main architect of UNCG's Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing program.
The Robert W. Watson Papers date from 1948 to 1980 and contain manuscripts, typescripts, publisher's proofs and galleys, clippings, correspondence, photographs, and reviews.
- Names: Watson, Robert X
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- American literature -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) -- North Carolina 1
- Riots -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- United States -- Civilization -- 20th century -- Literary collections 1
- Communist Workers Party (U.S.) 1
- Jarrell, Randall, 1914-1965 1
- Ruark, Gibbons 1