Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Caroline Morrison Garrett (1921-2020) of Bethel, Connecticut, served as a dietitian in the Army Medical Corps from 1944 to 1947.
The collection contains correspondence, educational materials, military records, newspaper clippings, photographs, pins and patches, publications, scrapbooks and an oral history transcript from a 2008 oral history interview.
Caroline Morrison Garrett was a student at the Woman's College of the University of North Carolina (now The University of North Carolina at Greensboro) from 1940-1944. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Home Economics.
The collection contains correspondence, journals, scrapbooks, and records from Garrett's years attending the Woman's College (now UNCG).
- Names: Garrett, Caroline Morrison X
- Dietitians 1
- Garrett, Caroline Morrison -- Interviews 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Women -- Interviews 1
- United States. Army -- Medical care 1
- United States. Army -- Medical personnel 1
- United States. Army--Women 1
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women and the military 1
- Women in war 1
- Women veterans -- United States 1
- Women veterans -- United States -- Interviews 1
- Women's College of the University of North Carolina Alumni and alumnae 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States 1 + ∧ less
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina. Class of 1944 1