Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: UA 004.13
Abstract Drama and speech were originally offered in the Department of English in the 1920s. In 1960, the Department of Drama and Speech was formed, later becoming the Department of Theatre. Today the department is responsible for the undergraduate and graduate curriculum in theatre. The records of the Department of Theatre and Speech contain catalogues, annual reports, correspondences, recording tapes, newspaper clippings, and an archive of the department's website which document the activities of the...
Dates: 1920 - 2021
Identifier: UA 004.28
Abstract Though the Department of Theatre was officially established in 2000, theatre and drama have been a part of UNCG since its inception. Since then, the department has grown up to 300 students. This collection includes 57 boxes of material, focusing mainly on the productions and plays of the UNCG Theatre Department, as well as the Pixie Theatre for Young People.
- Names: Department of Drama and Speech X
- Speech -- Study and teaching (Graduate) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Speech -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Theater -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Department of Theatre 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Department of Theatre 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Dept. of Drama and Speech 1