Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: WV 0269
Carrie Radnik of Montrose, Alabama, served in the Army Nurse Corps during World War II.
Collection includes oral history interview and photographs from Radnik's service with the Army Nurse Corps in Louisiana and in Australia and New Guinea in the early 1940s.
1942-1945, 2003; Majority of material found within 1942 - 1945
- Subject: Women veterans -- United States
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States
- Subject: Military nursing -- United States
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945
- Subject: Radnik, Carrie, 1942-2003 -- Interviews