Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: WV 0079
Doris Wofford Armenaki of Cornelia, Ga., served in the Cadet Nurse Corps and the Army Nurse Corps during World War II.
Included are artifacts, an oral history interview, and a photograph documenting Armenaki's service and nursing experiences.
1944 - 1945
- Subject: Women veterans -- United States
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States
- Subject: Military nursing -- United States
- Subject: United States. Army Nurse Corps -- Interviews
- Subject: United States. Cadet Nurse Corps -- Interviews