Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Maggie V. McPherson served in the American Red Cross, U.S. Army Service Clubs, and U.S. Air Force Service Clubs from 1942-1976.
The McPherson Papers date from 1942 to 1976 and contain correspondence, printed materials, photographs, a scrapbook, and artifacts which document McPherson's tenure in military service clubs from World War II through 1976.
Winona Franklin Walker of South Boston, Virginia, served as a librarian with the Army Special Services in Bremen, Germany, in 1945 and 1946. The materials in this collection are primarily from Walker's time in the Army Special Services.
- Librarians -- United States -- Interviews 1
- Military libraries -- Germany 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Women -- Interviews 1
- United States. Army Service Forces. Special Service Division -- Interviews 1
- United States. Army--Women 1
- Walker, Winona Franklin -- Interviews 1
- Women veterans -- United States -- Interviews 1
- Women's College of the University of North Carolina Alumni and alumnae 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- American Red Cross 1
- McPherson, Maggie V. 1
- United States. Air Force Services 1
- Walker, Winona Franklin 1