Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Jane G. Brister (1921-2011), of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, served in the Women's Army Corps (WAC) from May 1943 to December 1946 and from December 1948 to June 1965.
The Brister Papers (bulk 1945-1965) contain printed material, photographs, artifacts, scrapbooks, and an oral history interview which document her twenty-year career in the army.
Barbara A. Wolfe Kucharczyk of Florida served in the U.S. Air Force from 1976 to 1998.
The Kucharczyk Papers primarily date 1977 to 1998 and cincludes March 2003 and April 2019 oral history transcripts, photographs and photograph albums, military papers and records, clippings, programs, writings, yearbooks, awards, artifacts, uniform and uniform accessories, insignia, ribbons, badges, and medals, which document her career in the U.S. Air Force.
- Brister, Jane Gail -- Interviews 1
- Kucharczyk, Barbara A. -- Interviews 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Women -- Interviews 1
- United States. Air Force -- Interviews 1
- United States. Army--Women 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Corps -- Interviews 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Alumni and alumnae -- Interviews 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women in war 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Brister, Jane Gail 1
- Kucharczyk, Barbara A. Wolfe 1
- United States--Air Force 1