Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
William Edward Moran (1932- ) served as chancellor of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro from 1979-1994.
The William Edward Moran Records date from 1979 to 1994 and contain correspondence, minutes, working papers, reports, photographs and other materials which document his tenure at the university, campus events and activities druing the period, and his interactions with the community as well as with state and federal authorities.
Debra W. Stewart served as interim Chancellor of UNCG in 1994. This collection consists of correspondence and related materials from that time.
These are the records kept by Dr. Patricia A. Sullivan when she was the Chancellor at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (1995-2008). The collection includes departmental reports, budgets, SACS accreditation information, and other records.
- University of North Carolina (System) -- History 2
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Students -- Social life and customs -- 21st century 1
- Office of the Chancellor 2
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro 2
- Moran, William E. 1
- Stewart, Debra W., 1943- 1
- Sullivan, Patricia Ann, 1939-2009 1