Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: UA 0040.9
Abstract The Administrative Computer Center was formed in 1967 to provide computing service for UNCG campus and later in 1973 to provide information to the administrative offices. The office ceased in 1999. Currently, Information Technology Services handles computing services.
Dates: 1967 - 1990
Identifier: UA 0041.1
Abstract The Office of the Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services was originally titled the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Planning in 1972. Over the years, the office would change names several times and take on more responsibilities including the management of all technology and computing on campus. Dr. James Clotfelter has been serving as the Vice Chancellor since 1991. This collection consists of correspondence, manuals, memorandums, meeting minutes, notes, an archive of the...
Dates: 1970-2015; Other: Majority of material found in 1992-2010
- Computer technical support -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Educational technology -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Planning 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Planning 1
- Administrative Computer Center 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services 1
- Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services 1