Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: UA 004.12
Abstract The collection contains administrative records from the Center for Critical Inquiry in the Liberal Arts, a division of the College of Arts and Sciences. The Center was founded in 1989 to focus cross-disciplinary research and critical study of teaching in the liberal arts.Included in the collection are grant applications and reports; records related to Faculty Fellows, Ashby Dialogues and other special programs; administrative records related to inter-disciplinary areas such as...
Dates: 1988 - 1994; Majority of material found within 1991 - 1994
Identifier: UA 25.1
Overview The collection contains correspondence, memos, reports, an archive of the department's website, and other records related to honors courses, Honors Council, and honors programs in individual academic units and in the interdisciplinary Honors Program. This collection consists of documents from 1962-2015. Along with files on the honors program, the files also include extensive files on classes and programs that students could choose to take. This set of files covers materials from Archeology, all...
Dates: 1962 - 2021
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina -- Curricula 1
- Center for Critical Inquiry in the Liberal Arts 1
- Lloyd International Honors College 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Center for Critical Inquiry in the Liberal Arts 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Honors Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Lloyd International Honors College 1