Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: UA 004.1
Abstract The Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences was first established in 1921 under the title of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Disbanded in 1935, it was reestablished in 1966 under its current name and structure. It is responsible for providing the curricula leading to most baccalaureate degree for undergraduate students.This collection consists of correspondence, memorandums, minutes, notes, publications, and reports related to committees, councils,...
Dates: 1947 - 2015