Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: UA 003.2
Abstract The collection consists primarily of minutes and working papers from the meetings of the Deans Council. Under the leadership of the Provost, this group brings together the deans of the various colleges and schools along with other leaders of academic program units on campus.
Identifier: UA 0041.1
Abstract The Office of the Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services was originally titled the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Planning in 1972. Over the years, the office would change names several times and take on more responsibilities including the management of all technology and computing on campus. Dr. James Clotfelter has been serving as the Vice Chancellor since 1991. This collection consists of correspondence, manuals, memorandums, meeting minutes, notes, an archive of the...
Dates: 1970-2015; Other: Majority of material found in 1992-2010
- Computer technical support -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- Educational technology -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Information technology 1
- Deans Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Dean's Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services 1
- Vice Chancellor of Information Technology Services 1