Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Alice Doretta Lentz (1921-2009) was a nurse holding the rank of ensign in the United States Navy Nurse Corps during World War II, who was stationed at the U.S. Naval Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This collection consists of personal letters written by Lentz to her family that describe her life as a nurse, her patients at the hospital, and her friends.
Margaret Catherine Moore (1913-1975) was a Woman's College alumna, nurse and nurse educator after whom the UNCG School of Nursing building is named. The Margaret Catherine Moore Papers date from 1913 to 1982 and contain biographical material, diplomas and degrees, a high school annual, photographs, Moore's thesis from New York University, and World War II materials.
- Women and the military 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States 2
- Forest Park High School (Baltimore, Md.) -- Students -- Yearbooks 1
- Nurse administrators -- Virginia 1
- Nurses -- North Carolina 1
- Nursing schools -- North Carolina -- Greensboro -- Faculty 1
- Teachers -- United States 1
- United States. Army--Women 1
- United States. Navy--Women 1
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women soldiers -- United States 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care -- Europe 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army Nurse Corps 2
- Josephine L. DePietro 1
- Lentz, Alice Doretta 1
- Moore, Margaret Catherine 1
- United States. Navy Nurse Corps 1