Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Olive Tilford Dargan (1869-1968) was an award-winning author of novels, dramas, and books of poetry.
This manuscript is of a book of poems, The Spotted Hawk.
Lois Lenski (1893-1974) was a Newbery Medal-winning children's author and illustrator.
The Lois Lenski Papers date from circa 1800-1974 and contain research notes, correspondence, sketches, manuscripts, illustrations, proofs, book jackets, publicity materials, artifacts, articles, toys and other items documenting Lenski's life and career.
Frances Gibson Satterfield was a freelance journalist and an active alumna of the Woman's College (now the University of North Carolina at Greensboro).
The Frances Gibson Satterfield Papers date from 1889 to 1988 and contain research material and manuscript copies of her commemorative booklet about Charles Duncan McIver, a travel journal, personal correspondence, and photographs.
- Manuscripts, American -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 2
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Alumni publications 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Authors as artists -- United States 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Children's literature, American 1
- Children's stories, American 1
- Illustrated children's books 1
- Lenski, Lois, 1893-1974 -- Interviews 1
- McIver, Charles Duncan, 1860-1906 -- Correspondence 1
- Satterfield, Frances Gibson -- Correspondence 1
- Satterfield, Frances Gibson -- Travel -- Panama 1
- Women artists -- United States 1
- Women authors, American 1 ∧ less
- Dargan, Olive Tilford 1
- Lenski, Lois, 1893-1974 1
- McIver, Charles Duncan 1
- Satterfield, Frances Gibson 1