Showing Resources: 1 - 6 of 6
Olive Tilford Dargan (1869-1968) was an award-winning author of novels, dramas, and books of poetry.
This manuscript is of a book of poems, The Spotted Hawk.
Jean Farley (1928-1974) was a poet and a 1950 alumna of Woman's College (now UNCG).
This collection includes draft copies of Farley's book of poems, Figure and Field, and a number of additional poems.
Randall Jarrell (1914-1965) was a poet and professor of English at Woman's College (now UNCG).
The Randall Jarrell Papers date from 1929 to 1969 and contain manuscripts, photographs, teaching and biographical materials, correspondence, galley proofs, binding samples, dust jackets, tape recordings, audiovisual materials, microfilm and news clippings.
Heather Ross Miller (1939- ) received both her undergraduate degree and Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from UNCG. She went on to become an award-winning author and an instructor in reading and writing.
This collection includes manuscripts of three of Miller's books and two unpublished poems.
Eleanor Ross Taylor is a 1940 alumna of Woman's College (now UNCG) and an award-winning poet. The Eleanor Ross Taylor Papers date from the 1970s and include correspondence and draft and manuscript copies of poems.
- Subject: American poetry -- 20th century X
- Manuscripts, American -- North Carolina -- Greensboro 2
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Women poets, American -- 20th century 2
- American fiction -- North Carolina -- Women authors 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina -- 20th century 1
- College teachers -- 20th century 1
- College teachers as authors -- 20th century 1
- Jarrell, Randall, 1914-1965 -- Interviews 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- North Carolina -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less
- Dargan, Olive Tilford 1
- Farley, Jean 1
- Jarrell, Randall, 1914-1965 1
- Miller, Heather Ross 1
- Taylor, Eleanor Ross, 1920-2011 1