Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: UA 0011.1
Abstract The library first began operation when the school opened in 1892. Over the next 100 years, the library grew dramatically and moved from a one room collection in the Main Building to a new building with a large nine story tower. Annie Petty would serve as the first Head Librarian from 1896 to 1920.This collection consists of correspondence, memorandums, minutes, notes, publications, reports, and an archive of the department's website related to collection management, committees,...
Dates: 1905 - 2017; Majority of material found within 1950 - 2005