Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: UA 006.4
Abstract The practice school, also known as the teacher training school, was established at State Normal and Industrial School, now The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, in 1892. In 1902, it became the Curry School, providing practical classroom instruction for undergraduate and graduate students until 1970 when the school was closed.The records of the Curry School contain alumni lists, directories, newsletters, pamplets, programs, transcripts, yearbooks, and other records which...
Dates: 1898-2004; Majority of material found within 1928 - 1970