Commercial Department Records
Scope and Contents
- 1931 - 1998
- Majority of material found within 1931 - 1967
- Commercial Department (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information. Please see our Sensitive Materials Statement.
Biographical or Historical Information
0.50 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The records of Commercial Department contain memorandums, speeches, correspondence, diplomas, lists of enrolled students, and reports.
Method of Acquisition
Offensive Language Statement
Our finding aids and other collection descriptions may occasionally re-use language provided by creators or former holders of the materials, but we strive to place outdated or offensive terminology in context. That said, we recognize that we may not always make the right decision and welcome feedback from all sources so we can learn and adjust our practices. Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter problematic language in our finding aids or other collection description. We will review the language and, as appropriate, update it in a way that balances preservation of the original context with our ongoing commitment to describing materials with respectful and inclusive language.
- Business education -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- North Carolina College for Women. Commercial Dept.
- Office practice -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Commercial Dept.
- Woman's College of the University of North Carolina. Commercial Dept.
- Commercial Department Records
- Sean Mulligan
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note