Communication Across the Curriculum Records
Identifier: UA 0026.2
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of materials related to the communcation cross the curriculum program and one book, entitled Communication Across the UNCG Curriculum: A guide for faculty. The handbook was published in 2002, and was written by UNCG faculty for UNCG faculty. It features curriculum guidelines, emphasizes the importance of writing and speaking at the university level, and features short articles by UNCG professors.
- 1993 - 2013
- Communication Across the Curriculum (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the creators of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information. Please see our Sensitive Materials Statement.
0.40 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is comprised of the 2002 book, Communication Across the UNCG Curriculum: A guide for faculty and matrials related to the communicion across the curriculum committee. It is a program designed to improve students communication skills within various disciplines.
Method of Acquisition
Materials were transferred from the department or unit.
Preliminary inventory. Collection has not been fully processed.
- Communication -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- Communication in education
- Curriculum planning -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Curricula
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Communication across the Curriculum
- Communication Across the Curriculum Records
- Archives staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note